If you are considering applying for any of the following programmes offered by the School of Healthcare Sciences, Cardiff University you are advised to visit the central open day events prior to making your application.
- Diploma of HE in Operating Department Practice
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- PG Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography and Imaging
- BSc (Hons) Radiotherapy and Oncology
Operating Department Practice Information Morning
- An opportunity to meet department staff
- An introduction to the programme
- An opportunity to meet representatives from a number of the hospitals participating in the programme
- An opportunity to meet current students
- Open question and answer session
If you wish to attend the information morning please visit https://healthcarestudies.cf.ac.uk/cgii/content/open-day-registration-operating-department-practice-january-2013 and you will then find a form to register for the event.
The venue for the Open Day will be Lecture Theatre 2, School of Healthcare Sciences, Ty Dewi Sant, Cardiff University, Heath Park Campus, Cardiff, CF14 4XN. Please note that we are based on the University Hospital of Wales site, Cardiff. We are not based at the main Cardiff University Cathays Park campus.
Queries can be made by email: SOHCSAdmissions@cf.ac.uk